SanDisk Extreme Memory Card
10000 in stock
$20.98 – $77.15Compare
Extreme speeds for faster transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD
Interface: SanDisk Extreme MicroSDXC/SDHC Memory Card 128GB/64GB/32GB (2017 Model)
MicroSD Speed Class: Class10
Power supply voltage: 2.7 ~ 3.6V (max)
Compatible standards: microSD memory card Ver.3.00/Ver 2.00 standard
Exterior dimensions: 15.0mm (L) * 11.0mm (W) * 1.0mm (T)
Weight: About 0.4g
Please insert microSDXC and support microSDHC microSD card slot to use.
Support high-speed SD bus interface specifications (*) in the new UHS-I. Only with the support of UHS-I devices used in UHS-I mode. (see below)
The temperature of -25 to 85 DEG C, relative humidity 30 ~ 80%RH (no condensation)
Class 10, UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) for 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) and Full HD video (1920x1080p)
SanDisk Micro SD with Retail Package*1
16GB/32GB –Class 10-microSDHC 64GB/128GB –Class 10-microSDXC 200GB/256GB –Class 10-microSDXC
- 8GB=approximately 7.2GB~7.4GB
- 16GB=approximately 14GB~14.6GB
- 32GB=approximately 28GB~30GB
- 64GB=approximately 58GB~60GB
- 128GB=approximately 115GB~118GB
- 200GB=approximately 180GB~186GB
- 256GB=approximately 230GB~236GB
*This is calculation difference between manufacturer and our PC, please Google ‘Memory card capacity’ to get more information
- Warm Tips:
- Please use the quality card reader to verify all memory card by H2testw on PC
- Please don’t use the cheap card reader to test Micro SD card, the speed of Micro SD card will be reduced by the low-quality card reader
- The most reliable software to verify memory card is H2testw
- RescuePRO® Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer
- * 256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed;
- up to 90MB/s write speed. 32GB-128GB:
- up to 90MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing;
- performance may be lower depending upon hosting device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920 x 1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
- Download and installation required. See www.sandiskmemoryzone.com
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- 30-year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See www.sandisk.com/wug
- 32GB-256GB: UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. 32GB-128GB only: UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- See gopro.com/help for additional information.